One of our main objectives at OLG Support is to ensure that all projects and employees comply with their relevant regulations and specifications. This is done by reviewing internal and customer requirements, and ensuring that they are met.
Quality Standards and More
Not only is the main focus quality standards, but this also includes support to Health and Safety, Environmental Standards, Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and any Ethical Policies the company has.
OLG Support hold the following certifications:
- ISO9001 (UKAS)
- BS EN 1090
Our Compliance Department
OLG Support’s Compliance department are charged with ensuring the product and/or service provided is fit for purpose, consistent and meets both external and internal standards; this includes not only customer satisfaction, but also legal compliance.
OLG Support will liaise with other managers and team members throughout a project to make sure that correct process and procedures are present. Where appropriate, OLG Support will provide advice on chances and how to provide them, including training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
Internal Policies and Procedures
OLG Support’s Compliance personnel work closely with company directors and key managers:
- Working with procurement managers to establish requirements from external suppliers
- Production of the quality management plan and contract for approval by the directors, Project Manager and client
- periodic reviews of compliance throughout the calendar year
- ensuring project specific process, procedures and work instructions are documented, controlled and communicated effectively to all parties
- Reviewing and monitoring adherence to the project specific process, procedures and work instructions via internal audits
It is our belief that if the company strives for better quality and provides assurance to the clients, the product and service will continue to improve. If we ensure compliance with certain industry rules and standards that have been set, then we not only abide by law but our product and service meets the requirements of the industry.
OLG Celebrate Exceeding 3 Million Manhours No LTI3 May 2023
Group Finance Director Celebrates 3 Years!27 April 2023
Resignation of Chief Operating Officer and Interim Appointment22 February 2023
Welcome to the Team Josh!4 November 2022
OLG Raises £300 for Macmillam4 October 2022
OLG Invest in cutting-edge IT Infrastructure4 October 2022